If you live, work, or visit University Circle, you can take CircleLink to your next destination! CircleLink is a FREE circulator service that operates throughout the neighborhood.
Starting Monday, October 2nd the BlueLink is adding AM hours and extending service to Coventry! The BlueLink service will run 6:30am-6:00pm weekdays with three stops on Coventry Road. Click HERE to download the new brochure with route and schedule information.
The real-time arrival info for both CircleLink routes is now available HERE. Download the Transloc rider app for shuttle tracking on the go! Real-time info is also available on the Transit App. NextBus is no longer in service.
Steps for using CircleLink shuttle service
1) Locate yourself on the map. Are you nearest a GreenLink or BlueLink stop?
2) Identify your destination.
3) Check real-time arrival information via the TransLoc app for your mobile device or by viewing a live shuttle maps here. The BlueLink arrives every 30 minutes and the GreenLink arrives every 20 minutes during peak hours and every 30 minutes during normal operating hours.
4) Head to the CircleLink waiting area at the stop nearest you to wait for your FREE CircleLink shuttle to arrive.
5) Smile and wave at the driver. Let him or her know your destination as you board.
6) Have a great day exploring the Circle!