lifelong learning center
University Circle Inc.
UCI is the development, service, and advocacy organization responsible for the growth of University Circle as a premier urban district and world-class center of innovation in health care, education, and arts & culture.
University Circle Inc. (UCI) is the community service corporation creating a premier destination for everyone to experience.
We’re doing it by:
- Developing modern urban living, distinctive hotels, and nationally known restaurants
- Reviving Cleveland’s historic Main Street and connecting it to its historic neighborhoods
- Creating a seamless neighborhood of active and inviting places and spaces for people of all ages to enjoy
- Connecting our local business community to our world-class institutions
- Celebrating our four-season city with the region’s largest, free seasonal cultural events
- Keeping the neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive for more than 3 million people who visit, learn, work, and live here each year
10831 Magnolia Drive
Cleveland, OH 44106
8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Bloomin' Resale Shop and Art Gallery
University Circle Police Department
University Circle Mounted Patrol
VA Hospital Parking Garage
Uptown Business Association
Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Zipcar: 10831 Magnolia Dr.
new in the circle
Click on the link below to view the segment produced by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) News – The National, 11/9/15 http://www.judsonsmartliving.org/blog/international-news-coverage-cbc-news-spotlights-artist-in-residence-program/
Jennifer Brunkow , president of CGB Tech Solutions's, says revenues are up 57 percent after NextStep.