lifelong learning center
University Circle Inc.
UCI is the development, service, and advocacy organization responsible for the growth of University Circle as a premier urban district and world-class center of innovation in health care, education, and arts & culture.
University Circle Inc. (UCI) is the community service corporation creating a premier destination for everyone to experience.
We’re doing it by:
- Developing modern urban living, distinctive hotels, and nationally known restaurants
- Reviving Cleveland’s historic Main Street and connecting it to its historic neighborhoods
- Creating a seamless neighborhood of active and inviting places and spaces for people of all ages to enjoy
- Connecting our local business community to our world-class institutions
- Celebrating our four-season city with the region’s largest, free seasonal cultural events
- Keeping the neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive for more than 3 million people who visit, learn, work, and live here each year
10831 Magnolia Drive
Cleveland, OH 44106
8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Bloomin' Resale Shop and Art Gallery
University Circle Police Department
University Circle Mounted Patrol
VA Hospital Parking Garage
Uptown Business Association
Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Zipcar: 10831 Magnolia Dr.
new in the circle
CLEVELAND, OH – WXZ Development, Inc., one of University Circle’s leading developers, is excited to announce their third installment of rental properties on East...
Groups runs starting and finishing at Crop Kitchen will be held on the second Tuesday of each month. The runs starts promptly at 6:15. Click to learn more.