University Circle is one of the largest employment drivers in the state of Ohio. With strong anchor institutions and an abundance of arts & cultural, non-profit, as well as private sector and small businesses, there may be an opportunity waiting for you here in University Circle.
Housing Coordinator - Cotman Vistas
The Housing Coordinator administers the entire process of tenancy at MAHO’s Vistas Apartment Communities by processing applications, conducting tenant certifications, and handling tenant relations, all while ensuring compliance with subsidized housing government regulations. The Housing Coordinator also interacts regularly with the public in person and on the phone, updates policies and procedures, and assists in preparation for audits and reviews. All functions are performed per established procedures. This position works as a team with management, administrative, and facilities staff to facilitate MAHO’s mission to provide and promote accessible housing solutions for people with mobility disabilities.
- Administer the entire admissions process including application processing, unit offers, and move-ins while following appropriate HUD and Fair Housing regulations.
- Process and submit all required tenant certifications, funding submissions, and government reports.
- Ensure that tenant files, forms, policies and procedures are in compliance with government regulations.
- Prepare for the annual Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR) and other reviews and audits.
- Foster and maintain good relations between MAHO and its tenants while working with other staff in dealing with tenant issues including violations by tenants of the Lease, House Rules, or MAHO policies.
- Administer guest, absence, pet, parking, and other policies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for phone calls and walk-ins.
- Visit all five properties on a regular basis, including for monthly rent collection.
- Assist other staff in any and all special projects related to the organization including marketing and promotional events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of three years of work in an administrative/office setting
- Organized, disciplined self-starter with ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Experience with property management preferred
- Knowledge of subsidized housing compliance preferred
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office and internet
- Good financial and bookkeeping skills
- Ability to work with diverse people
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation to get to all MAHO properties
Send Resume To
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
EOEBack to Jobs