University Circle is one of the largest employment drivers in the state of Ohio. With strong anchor institutions and an abundance of arts & cultural, non-profit, as well as private sector and small businesses, there may be an opportunity waiting for you here in University Circle.
Cleveland Institute of Art / Posted July 18, 2017
- Provides hands on implementation and operation of the Office of Institutional Advancement’s computer software and databases.
- Updates and maintains system for maximum accuracy of constituent records in the area of gift history, contact information, and appropriate codes.
- Assumes primary responsibility for achieving and maintaining database accuracy.
- Produces reports for various campus constituencies.
- Troubleshoots problems as they occur.
- Serves as liaison between the Office of Institutional Advancement and the Information Technology and Business Affairs departments.
- Undergraduate degree and a minimum of two years of experience in working with fund-raising database system.
- Continuing education in computer programs and languages.
- Detailed knowledge of Raiser’s Edge database system required.
- Knowledge of computer software, databases, and report generation required, preferably with an educational institution.
- An understanding of the nonprofit environment and IRS regulations regarding philanthropy.
Send Resume To
Required application materials will be reviewed as soon as they are received and consist of:
- Resume and cover letter
- Contact information for three (3) professional references
- Salary requirements
Send all application materials to:
Cleveland Institute of Art
11610 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
Job Code DM
No phone calls please.
The Cleveland Institute of Art is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse campus environment, and to the principles that promote inclusion.
Visit our website at: www.cia.eduBack to Jobs