lifelong learning center
advocacy marketing & communications
UCI is committed to telling the University Circle story through a variety of vehicles including lifelong learning and action-based advocacy that extend beyond conventional methods to reach a wider regional audience. Beginning in 2009, UCI expanded that commitment with the implementation of its destination marketing campaign, Find Yourself in the Circle, and the success of its events programming, and the expansion and development of its community education programs.
UCI continued its Find Yourself in the Circle marketing campaign by collaborating with institutions, such as The Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland Botanical Garden, and Cleveland Orchestra to develop television, radio, print, and digital advertising to reach millions throughout the region and beyond.
The Neighborhood without Borders
You may not have visited University Circle (yet), but you have experienced it:
- Our work produces $14 billion in economic output and 80,000 jobs.
- Our doctors' research and innovations have saved and improved patients' lives all over the world.
- Our master musicians thrill people around the globe.
- Our scientists' discoveries of the first humans and dinosaurs have rocked the scientific community.
- Our art collections and creative minds attract and inspire enthusiasts from every nation.
- Our parks and gardens invite the world to natural beauty and culturally enriched landscapes.
- Our schools produce ideas that inform lifelong learning in classrooms from Cleveland to China.
- And while our 40-plus health care, education, arts, and cultural institutions were built in a single Cleveland neighborhood, their impact and innovations are felt in every corner of our world.
Click here to download our brochure.
University Circle Visitor Map & Guide
Updated in the fall of 2013, the University Circle Visitor Map & Guide is a concise and easy tool for visitors to explore the vast offerings of University Circle. This guide is updated on an annual basis and features a wealth of listings including museums, attractions, education & medical institutions, along with places to eat, shop, and stay in the Circle. All listings are viewable on the large, easy-to-read (and still easy-to-hold) map.
Download your visitor guide here.
Calendar of Events
A must read for visitors to University Circle, our calendar of events is printed on a quarterly basis, and includes the major events and activities taking place around University Circle.
Click here to download the most recent calendar.
In addition to the more than 2.5 million visitors who visit the University Circle institutions each year, UCI attracts more than 100,000 visitors to our signature 4 season outdoor events, where the community comes together at Wade Oval.
Click here to find out more about UCI's signature events.
Wade Oval as a Venue
Surrounded by Cleveland Botanical Garden, The Cleveland Museum of Art, and Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Wade Oval in University Circle is the perfect location for a beautiful, memorable event. Imagine having your next company picnic on Wade Oval's rolling green lawn, or create memories that last a lifetime by taking your wedding photos against the Oval's stunning backdrop.
new in the circle
What better setting to watch the Cleveland-filmed "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" than Cleveland, in the winter? None, of course. So it's really not...
University Circle Inc. joins Northeast Ohioans in mourning the loss of visionary community leader James D. Ireland III. For two decades Jamie Ireland served as a member of UCI's Board of Directors where he led the organization as Chairman for seven years.