lifelong learning center
UCI is the development, service, and advocacy organization responsible for the growth of University Circle as a premier urban district and world-class center of innovation in health care, education, and arts & culture.
University Circle Inc. (UCI) is the community service corporation creating a premier destination for everyone to experience.
We're doing it by:
- Developing modern urban living, distinctive hotels, and nationally known restaurants
- Reviving Cleveland's historic Main Street and connecting it to its historic neighborhoods
- Creating a seamless neighborhood of active and inviting places and spaces for people of all ages to enjoy
- Connecting our local business community to our world-class institutions
- Celebrating our four-season city with the region's largest, free seasonal cultural events
- Keeping the neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive for more than 3 million people who visit, learn, work, and live here each year
UCI's business model is organized under three major departments:
new in the circle
CLEVELAND - Claude Monet's three-panel panorama "Water Lilies" are being shown together for the first time in 30 years — and it's happening right...
Come learn about the incredible collaboration behind Uptown, and celebrate the Uptown District's distinction as a Silver Medalist for the 2015 Rudy Bruner Award for Urban Excellence.