lifelong learning center
UCI is the development, service, and advocacy organization responsible for the growth of University Circle as a premier urban district and world-class center of innovation in health care, education, and arts & culture.
University Circle Inc. (UCI) is the community service corporation creating a premier destination for everyone to experience.
We're doing it by:
- Developing modern urban living, distinctive hotels, and nationally known restaurants
- Reviving Cleveland's historic Main Street and connecting it to its historic neighborhoods
- Creating a seamless neighborhood of active and inviting places and spaces for people of all ages to enjoy
- Connecting our local business community to our world-class institutions
- Celebrating our four-season city with the region's largest, free seasonal cultural events
- Keeping the neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive for more than 3 million people who visit, learn, work, and live here each year
UCI's business model is organized under three major departments:
new in the circle
Cleveland, OH (June 24, 2015) – At an Executive Committee meeting on June 23, University Circle Inc.’s (UCI) Board of Trustees voted unanimously to...
Groups runs starting and finishing at Crop Kitchen will be held on the second Tuesday of each month. The runs starts promptly at 6:15. Click to learn more.