lifelong learning center
UCI is the development, service, and advocacy organization responsible for the growth of University Circle as a premier urban district and world-class center of innovation in health care, education, and arts & culture.
University Circle Inc. (UCI) is the community service corporation creating a premier destination for everyone to experience.
We're doing it by:
- Developing modern urban living, distinctive hotels, and nationally known restaurants
- Reviving Cleveland's historic Main Street and connecting it to its historic neighborhoods
- Creating a seamless neighborhood of active and inviting places and spaces for people of all ages to enjoy
- Connecting our local business community to our world-class institutions
- Celebrating our four-season city with the region's largest, free seasonal cultural events
- Keeping the neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive for more than 3 million people who visit, learn, work, and live here each year
UCI's business model is organized under three major departments:
new in the circle
Cleveland Neighborhood Progress (CNP) has announced 21 finalists for its 2016 Vibrant City Awards. Winners will be revealed on May 2 at...
Are you a food vendor interested in participating in Parade the Circle or WOW! Wade Oval Wednesdays? Click on the link above to learn how to apply.