Top Ten Romantic Ideas for Valentine's Day in University Circle
Posted January 27, 2016 in Press Releases
Looking to impress someone special on Valentine's Day? Planning a special singles night out for you and your friends? University Circle is the perfect location to spend Valentine's Day. We might be a little biased, but check out our Top Ten List and make the most of Valentine's Day this year.
1. Lace up your skates and enjoy the Pink ice at the Rink on Wade Oval.
2. Split a hot fudge sundae at Mitchell's Ice Cream in Uptown.
3. Plan for a day of shopping for one-of-a-kind gifts from the upscale resale shops at Bloomin' at Magnolia Clubhouse or Cache at Church of the Covenant
4. Check out the beautiful flowers at the Cleveland Botanical Garden.
5. Spend a romantic evening at the Glidden House
6. Don't forget to pick up a gift for that special someone (or yourself!) at Banyan Tree and CLE Clothing Co. in Uptown
7. Experience the best of Cleveland's fine dining at L'Albatros or Trentina
8. Visit the shops and restaurants of Little Italyalong with some dessert from Corbo's Bakery.
9. Walk through the halls of the beautiful Cleveland Museum of Art.
10. Enjoy a wonderful date night bowling at the Corner Alley Uptown.
Photos courtesy of Downie Photography
Original Article: http://Back to News