Top Ten Great Gift Ideas Right Here in University Circle
Posted December 16, 2015 in Press Releases
Fresh out of gift ideas? We've got a few suggestions that you can find right here in University Circle. We might be a little biased, but check out our Top Ten Great Gift Ideas and make the most of this upcoming weekend to shop!
1. Museum memberships - truly the gift that keeps on giving!
2. Tickets to see the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra
3. One-of-a-kind gifts from the upscale resale shops at Bloomin' at Magnolia Clubhouse or Cache at Church of the Covenant
4. Artful objects from the gift shops at Cleveland Botanical Garden, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland History Center, and MOCA Cleveland
5. A romantic overnight stay at the Glidden House
6. Unique clothing, décor, jewelry and more from Banyan Tree and CLE Clothing Co. in Uptown
7. Gift certificates for dinner at our unique, locally-owned restaurants (paired with a Cinematheque film!)
8. Tasteful gifts and tasty treats from the galleries, shops and restaurants of Little Italy
9. A healthy new year with classes at Cleveland Yoga or 1-2-1 Fitness
10. Time with friends and family - plan an outing over the holidays and catch the last few weeks of Monet to Matisse at the Cleveland Museum of Art, a carriage ride in the Cleveland Cultural Gardens, or a day of bowling at the Corner Alley Uptown.
Photos courtesy of Downie Photography, cleveland.com, and Cleveland Botanical Garden
Original Article: http://Back to News